Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
diamond, pearl, sapphire, and 10k gold double band ring
A lovely antique ring from the early 20th century. Made from 10K rosy-yellow gold, two bands comprise the piece. One band has a center rose cut diamond measuring 2.4 mm with two seed pearls on either side. The other band has a center pearl measuring 2.5 mm with two sapphires on either side.
A beautiful and delicate antique piece that fits in the band style. We love it worn alone or stacked with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R3222
- Antique, circa early 20th century
- 10k rosy-yellow gold
- 1 rose cut diamond 2.4 mm, 1 pearl 2.5 mm, 2 seed pearls 1.4 mm, 2 sapphires 1.5 mm (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.19", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.13",
- Band width 4.7 mm in front to 2.5 mm in back
- Size 8, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. As always with pearl jewelry, extra care should be shown when wearing this ring.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.