Antique jewelry for the modern woman
italian diamond, ruby, and 18k gold bangle bracelet
A gorgeous bangle bracelet made exquisitely in Italy, circa 1960s-1980's. Made from rich 18 karat yellow gold, it has a beautiful combination of diamonds and rubies. Covering three sections on front are 202 round brilliant cut diamonds weighing 0.01 to 0.04 carats each for a total of approximately 4.3 carats. The uniform diamond design makes the most incredible sparkle throughout the piece.
Prong set in each section is an oval ruby cabochon, approximately 1 carat each, giving the piece 3 carats of luscious red rubies.
The domes come together creating a design with movement and sparkle. A beautiful and incredibly made piece, this vintage bracelet is a gorgeous find. It feels amazing on the wrist and looks great worn on its own or stacked with other favorites.
- Style Number: R2330
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1980s
- 18k yellow gold
- 3 ruby cabochons, each 7 mm x 5.5 mm, total 3 carats (approx.)
- 202 round brilliant cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.01 carats to 0.04 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 4.3 carats
- Width of bracelet at widest 0.56", length across bracelet when closed 2.5", depth as bracelet sits off wrist 0.47", interior circumference when closed 7"
- Marked "18KT ITALY"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.