Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian ornate enamel and 14k gold wide bracelet
A beautiful antique Victorian era bracelet with striking pops of color. Warm 14 karat yellow gold is covered with black enamel throughout the ornate links. Accents of blue, green, white, and lilac make the design pop within inlay of gold detailing. The antique gold has lovely patina showing its age in the best way possible. With 120+ years of wear, it looks amazing for its age.
Each tall section measures 1.6 inches in height. The rounded links form around the wearers wrist and sits like a second skin. It measures 6.5 inches around the interior. Its tall shape has a bold and dramatic look. The open links show the wearers skin and make it feel open and airy. The design is ornate and detailed while feeling fresh and chic.
- Style Number: R1585
- Victorian, circa 1870s-1900
- 14k yellow gold and enamel
- Comprised of 6 large links and a safety chain
- Links measure 1.6" tall x 0.9" wide
- Inner circumference measures 6.5" when closed
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Enamel is in great condition with very minimal wear. The back of the bracelet shows some solder marks on the backside of two of the links.
Take extra care when wearing (and storing) enamel jewelry as it can easily be damaged or chipped.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.