Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian 5-stone old mine cut diamond and 18k gold ring
A show stopping antique ring filled with chunky, Old Mine Cut Diamonds. Dating back to the late Victorian era, circa 1890s-1900, it's made from warm 18 karat yellow gold. The elongated shape is set with five beautifully cut diamonds. Prong set north-to-south in a row, they weigh approximately 0.28, 0.55, 1.11, 0.50, and 0.33 carats respectively. The center diamond has an EGL cert stating it's 1.11 carats, I in color, VS2 in clarity.
The backs of the settings are open allowing light to pour through and give the ring incredible sparkle. Chunky Old Mine cut diamonds like these are our favorite cut. They sparkle and shine like no other.
With a total diamond weight of approximately 2.76 carats, this ring is a powerhouse. Measuring 0.97 inches in length with a beautiful, tall design, it takes up great real estate on your hand. We think it would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring.
- Style number: R1347
- Victorian, circa 1870s- 1900
- 18 karat yellow gold
- 5 Old Mine Cut diamonds, 0.28 carats, 0.55 carats, 1.11 carats, 0.50 carats, 0.33 carats (approx.)
- Center diamond: 1.11 carats I in color and VS2 in clarity (per EGL certificate)
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.76 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.97", depth of ring as it sits off finger 5 mm, width of diamonds at center 0.28"
- Band width tapers from 3.9 mm to 1.6 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 6, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.