Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
large oval smoky quartz and roped 14k gold ring
Chic, bold, and beautiful, this vintage cocktail ring makes a gorgeous statement. Made circa 1960s-1980s from warm 14 karat yellow gold, it features a center oval cut smokey quartz weighing approximately 27.14 carats. The large stone sits in a bezel setting surrounded by thin strands of roped detailing that work down the tapered sides and all the way around the back of the band.
Substantial in size and vibe, the large scale of the stone gives the ring a presence. At 1.16 inches in height, it packs a punch and looks amazing on.
Wear it dressed up for a formal occasion or dressed down for summer. You'll wear it in different, chic ways for years to come.
- Style Number: R1695
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1980s
- 14k yellow gold
- 1 smokey quartz; 27.14 carats; 25 mm H x 18 mm W (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 1.16", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.47", width across 0.91"
- Band width tapers from 6.5 mm - 5.4 mm
- Marked "14K SMILEY"
- Size 4.75, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.