Antique jewelry for the modern woman
large heart-shaped mabe pearl 18k gold ring
A heart-shaped beauty, this chic vintage ring is a gorgeous find. Made from rich 18 karat yellow gold, it centers around a heart-shaped Mabe pearl. A thick and substantial bezel and band frame the creamy pearl. Created in a beautiful sculptural shape, the classic signet ring style lines flow down the band. The Mabe pearl has a luminescence that makes the ring glow.
At an inch tall, it's substantial in size and scale and has a great feeling on the finger. Forever a desirable piece, a statement ring like this is as classic as they come, and pair that with its heart shape and you have your new favorite ring. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings for a "more is more" look.
- Style Number: R1808
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- 1 heart-shaped Mabe pearl 1" x 1" (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 1", width of center 1", depth of ring as it sits off finger 10.5 mm
- Band width tapers from 8 mm down to 2.5 mm
- Marked "18K"
- Size 7, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. A small chip is seen at the bottom of the pearl, but we do not feel it detracts from the beauty of the piece. As always with pearls, this piece should avoid sprays, oils, liquids, etc.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.