Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
garnet dome and 18k gold ring
A beautiful vintage dome ring filled with richly colored garnets. Made from warm 18 karat yellow gold, the high dome is set with 43 garnets ranging in size from 4 mm to 5.3 mm each. Uniformly filling the round dome, they are set within shared prong settings. The dark color of the garnets gives the ring a regal feel.
With its high dome and bold color, it's a gorgeous cocktail ring to that's sure to become a favorite heirloom piece. Wear it on its own as a statement ring or pair it with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R1689
- Vintage, circa 1950s-1980s
- 18k yellow gold
- 43 garnets ranging in size from 4 mm to 5.3 mm each
- Height of front of ring 0.96", width across 0.96", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.67"
- Band width 2.8 mm
- Marked "750", "29AL"
- Size 9, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 7.5
- Very good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. A few garnets show light wear with minor abrasions and scratches, 1 garnet has a small crack; however, we do not feel it affects the overall beauty or durability of the ring.
Currently a size 9, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 7.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.