Antique jewelry for the modern woman
edwardian diamond, pearl, 18k gold, and platinum swirl bracelet
Impressive as a bracelet can be, this beautiful Edwardian piece is show-stopping. Made at the turn of the century, circa 1905-1910, it features a gorgeous combination of diamonds and pearls. At center is a large, creamy pearl, measuring 10.4 mm x 9.5 mm. Creating a swirled line that frames the luminescent center are 28 Old Mine Cut diamonds that range in size from 0.04 carats to 0.28 carats each.
The total diamond weight, approximately 3.38 carats, sparkles bright. Old Mine Cut diamonds are our favorite cut. The setting backs are all open allowing light to travel through, making the diamonds sparkle and glow.
The bracelet is made from platinum topped 18k yellow gold, a common metal combination of the time. It finishes with a safety chain for extra secure wearing. Flexible links allow for movement while wearing and makes it extra comfortable.
This gorgeous antique bracelet feels modern and unique. It's sure to become treasured family heirloom forever for generations.
- Style Number: R1773
- Antique, Edwardian, circa 1905-1910
- 18k yellow gold and platinum
- 1 pearl, 10.4 mm x 9.5 mm (approx.)
- 28 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.04 to 0.28 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 3.38 carats
- Inner diameter of bracelet 6.5", front height 1.04", height at back 0.10", depth as it sits off your wrist 0.43" to the top of pearl and 0.21" to top of the diamond setting, length across bracelet 2.29"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.