Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
edwardian diamond and platinum large disc necklace
An impressive Edwardian era pendant necklace filled with lovely details. Made in platinum, the tough but delicate metal gives the piece a lacy feel which is indicative of the period.
At center is a bezel set Old European Cut diamond weighing approximately 1 carat. Surrounding it is a 1.66 inch open work circular disc complete with laurel leaves and set with 35 rose cut diamonds. An exterior row of 16 antique cut diamonds is seen circling the rim. Finishing with three rose cuts on the bale, the piece has a total diamond weight of approval 1.96 carats.
The settings are open and airy allowing tons of light to filter through making the diamonds sparkle.
Measuring over 2 inches tall with its bale, it's a fantastic size and shape. It hangs on a vintage chain with an extender that can be worn at 26" or 20" long.
Extremely well made, it's breathtaking from every angle. A true heirloom piece to be loved for generations to come.
- Style Number: R2392
- Antique, Edwardian circa 1910
- Center diamond: 1 carat Old European Cut diamond J in color SI2 in clarity (approx.)
- Additional diamonds: 16 Old European Cut and Old Mine Cut diamonds, each 0.06 carats (approx.) and 35 rose cut diamonds measuring 1 mm
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.96 carats
- Height with bale 2.02", width round 1.66", depth 0.20"
- Hangs on a vintage chain that can be worn at 26" or 20" long
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.