Antique jewelry for the modern world
tourmaline and diamond 14k gold cocktail ring
A chic and sculptural vintage ring made circa 1960s-1970s. Done in 14 karat yellow gold, a row of faceted square tourmalines is set at center at a slight angle. On the opposite side are five single cut diamonds, each weighing approximately 0.02 carats, and set in 14 karat white gold. The gold to the right of the tourmalines is slightly concave while the gold to the left of the diamonds is slightly domed.
At 0.87 inches tall, it has statement look and feel. A very comfortable ring that looks chic dressed up or down. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of rings for a "more is more" vibe.
Items purchased at 25% off in our Spring Sale can not be returned or refunded
- Style Number: R1639
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1970s
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 5 single cut diamonds, each 0.02 carats (approx)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.10 carats
- 6 square baguettes tourmalines, each 2.7 mm (approx)
- Height of front face of ring 0.87", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20"
- Band width tapers from 9 mm to 6 mm
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 6
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.