Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian ruby, diamond, and 18k gold cluster ring
A beautiful antique cluster ring from the Victorian era, circa 1880s-1900. The piece centers around a gorgeous ruby weighing approximately 1.56 carats. Surrounding the stone are 10 Old Mine cut diamonds, each approximately 0.09 carats, creating a cluster formation of 0.90 carats. The ring is made in 18k yellow gold giving the piece a warm fell. The construction of the piece see a completely open back allowing light to pour through and make the ring glow.
A favorite style in the Victorian era, the cluster ring is still a popular motif today, showing its everlasting appeal. A universally flattering design, this ring is a show stopper. It would make a fantastic engagement ring or a stunning ring to wear with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R3426
- Antique, Victorian circa 1880s-1900
- 18k yellow gold
- Ruby 1.56 carats
- 10 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each 0.09 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.90 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.47", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.22"
- Cluster measures 0.47" H x 0.42" W
- Band width tapers from 1.9-1.5 mm
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.