Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian ruby and old mine cut diamond cluster 14k gold ring
A beautiful cluster ring made during the Victorian era from 14 karat yellow gold. Sitting at center is a striking old cut natural ruby weighing 0.73 carats. The elongated shape paired with the gorgeous color makes it a super desirable stone. Prong set, the ruby is surrounded by a halo of 14 chunky Old Mine cut diamonds each weighing approximately 0.05 carats. Finishing the band are four additional diamonds each weighing 0.02 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.78 carats in the ring.
From circa 1880s-1900, this antique ring is in amazing condition. The center ruby makes it pop with color. It looks amazing on the hand with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a fantastic engagement ring for someone looking for a unique and colorful piece.
- Style number: R2261
- Late Victorian, circa 1880s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 0.73 carat natural ruby measuring 8.84 x 3.80 x 2.94 mm (GIA report)
- 14 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each 0.05 carats (approx.), 4 Old Mine Cut diamonds on sides, each 0.02 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.78 carats
- Height of front of ring 0.56", depth of ring as it sits off finger 4.4 mm, width of cluster 0.36"
- Band width tapers from 2.3 mm-1.9 mm
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.