Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian ruby and old mine cut diamond 18k gold ring
A beautiful antique diamond ring set in 18k yellow from the Victorian era. Sitting in a row are five antique cut stones. At center is a round shaped old cut ruby weighing approximately 0.65 carats. Four Old Mine cut diamonds, two weighing 0.33 carats and two weighing 0.07 carats respectively, are seen on either side for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.80 carats.
The warmth of the yellow gold really pops against the bright pinkish-red colored ruby. The back, with its slightly domed construction is open and allows light to flow through making the diamonds sparkle.
It looks amazing when worn with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a fantastic and unique engagement ring.
- Style Number: R2373
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s- 1890s
- 18k yellow gold
- 1 ruby, 0.65 carats (approx.)
- 4 Old Mine Cut diamonds, 2 diamonds each 0.33 carats, and 2 diamonds each 0.07 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.80 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.43", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.16"
- Band width 3.8 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8.5 and down to a size 5
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. There is a small chip on the ruby that can be seen using 10x magnification; however, we feel it doesn't detract from the beauty or durability of the ring.
Currently a size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8.5 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.