Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian old mine cut diamond and 14k gold navette ring
We love a navette shaped ring, especially when it's covered in chunky old cut diamonds like this Victorian piece.
Made circa 1870s-1900, this gorgeous 14 karat rosy-yellow gold ring is filled to the brim with Old Mine Cut diamonds. At center is an Old Mine cushion cut weighing 0.73 carats in the U-V color range. The yellow in the stone is just enough to give it warmth and tone while the antique cut makes it sparkle and shine.
Surrounding the center are sixteen diamonds ranging in size from 0.02 carats to 0.07 carats. The back of the settings are open allowing light to pour in and make the diamonds sparkle bright. All set on a split shank band, it finishes the piece perfectly.
The long navette shape ring takes up great real estate on your finger at 0.75 inches in length. We think it would make an incredible engagement ring as well as a stunning right-hand ring.
- Style Number: R1892
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s- 1900
- 14k rosy-yellow gold
- Center- 0.73 carat cushion modified brilliant, U-V in color, VS2 in clarity per GIA certificate (included with purchase)
- 16 additional Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging from 0.02 to 0.07 carats each, totaling approximately 0.80 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.53 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.75", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.22", width across navette 0.31"
- Band width tapers from 1.8 mm to 1.3 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 5.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.