Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian old mine cut diamond and sapphire large navette ring
A show stopping antique navette ring filled to the brim with chunky old cut stones. Dating back to circa 1860s-1890s, it centers around an old cut sapphire weighing approximately 1 carat bezel set in warm yellow gold. Surrounding it are 34 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.02 carats to 0.30 carats each for a total diamond weight of approximately 2.83 carats. The back of the setting are open allowing light to pour in and make the diamonds sparkle bright.
The front of the ring is made from 14k yellow gold and accented with silver while the band is done in 18k yellow gold and is complete with French important markings.
The long navette shape has a presence on the finger measuring an impressive 1.38 inches in length. A true heirloom to love now and for generations to come.
- Style Number: R3098
- Antique- Victorian, circa 1860s-1890s
- 18k yellow gold, 14k yellow gold, silver
- Sapphire 0.94 carats, 5.7 mm round (approx.)
- 34 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.02 carats to 0.30 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.83 carats
- Height of front face of ring 1.38", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20, width of navette 0.50"
- Band width tapers from 3.2 mm down to 1.9 mm
- Stamped "1493" with owl and swan french import marks
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Sapphire shows slight abrasion and a small chip to be expected with age.
Currently a size 6.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5. This ring includes its original hallmarks, which may be affected during resizing; however, we do our best to keep ay marks intact whenever possible.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.