Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
ruby and 14k gold belcher ring
A beautiful antique ring made from warm 14k rosy-yellow gold. At center in a Belcher style setting, is an old cut ruby measuring approximately 3.3 mm round.
The warmth of the yellow gold really pops against the bright pinkish-red colored ruby. The back of the setting is open and allows light to flow through making the stone glow.
It looks amazing when worn with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a fantastic and unique engagement ring.
- Style Number: R3500
- Antique, circa early 20th century
- 14k rosy-yellow gold
- Old round cut ruby, measuring 3.3 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.21", depth of ring as it sits off finger 3.20 mm, width of entire ring 0.73"
- Band width tapers from 5.3 mm down to 1.7 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. There is a small dent on one side of the upper gold ridge; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece. Last photo shows magnified version of the dent.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.