Antique jewelry for the modern world
mixed diamond cut and 14k white gold half band
A vintage diamond half band with a unique style and design. Made from 14k white gold, ten diamonds, 4 round brilliant cuts alternate between 6 baguette cut diamonds. The band has a total diamond weight of approximately 0.26 carats all set in a row. The settings are open allowing light to pour through the different vintage cut diamonds.
The combination of white metal and diamonds is a classic and timeless look. This band looks beautiful worn on its own or stacked up along with your other favorites. It makes a fantastic engagement ring, wedding band, or anniversary band to complete your wedding set.
- Style Number: R3319
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k white gold
- 4 round brilliant cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.03- 0.05 carats each
- 6 baguette diamonds ranging in size from 0.015- 0.02 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.26 carats
- Height of front face of ring 2.9 mm, depth of ring as it sits off finger 2.4 mm
- Band width at back 1.6 mm
- Marked "14k 585"
- Size 5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 6.5 and down to a size 4.5
- Very good vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Using a loupe with 10x magnification, there are 2 small cracks in the gold; however, we feel it does not affect the durability or the beauty of this piece.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.