Antique jewelry for the modern world
french sapphire, diamond, ruby and 18k gold cocktail ring
A vintage French cocktail ring made from rich 18 karat yellow gold. Created in a beautifully abstract shape, the curving, undulating lines create movement from every angle. The exterior curve features a rim of single cut diamonds, sapphires, and rubies that adds a beautiful tri-colour design.
Measuring almost an inch in height, it's substantial in size and has a great feeling when worn.
Forever a desirable piece, statement cocktail ring is a jewelry staple. The chicest piece, it looks amazing dressed up or down. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of rings.
- Style Number: R1935
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- 11 sapphires and 11 rubies- each round cut 1.4 mm (approx.)
- 10 diamonds- single cut each 0.01 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.10 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.90", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.56"
- Band width tapers to 5.5 mm
- French hallmarks and maker's mark
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 7.5 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 7.5 and down to a size 5. This ring includes its original hallmarks, which may be affected during resizing; however, we do our best to keep ay marks intact whenever possible.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.