Antique jewelry for the modern world
english victorian sapphire, pearl, and 18k gold starburst ring
A beautiful antique starburst ring made in warm 18 karat yellow gold. Seen at center are four creamy pearls. Moving down the sides are two old cut sapphires set within hand engraved starburst settings. It finishes with a decorative band complete with pierced detailing.
The combination of the pearls and sapphires set against the warm 18k gold makes for a lovely and classic piece. We love it worn alone or styled alongside other favorites.
- Style Number: R3470
- Antique, Victorian circa 1880s-1900
- 18k yellow gold
- 4 Pearls- each 2 mm round
- 2 Sapphires- oval each 2.1 mm x 2.6 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.73", depth of ring as it sits off finger 1.9 mm
- Band width tapers from 4 mm down to 2 mm
- Partial English hallmarks
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.