Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
english victorian ruby, pearl, diamond, and 15k gold starburst ring
A beautiful antique starburst ring made from warm 15 karat yellow gold. The square center sits up slighting and is set with four creamy pearls. In the center a raised gold four point star is set with a rose cut diamond. Moving down the sides are two old cut rubies set within hand engraved starburst settings.
Made in England circa late 1800s, it's impressive detailing throughout is right in step with the best Victorian era bands. The classic stone combination makes for a lovely ring. Wear it on its own or paired with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R3465
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s-1890s
- 15k yellow gold
- 4 pearls ranging in size from 2.6 mm to 2.9 mm
- 2 rubies each 2 mm round
- 1 rose cut diamond, 1.6 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.31", depth of ring as it sits off finger 3 mm
- Band width tapers from 2.9 mm down to 2.5 mm
- English hallmarks partially worn, maker's mark "H&S"
- Size 8.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase. This ring includes its original hallmarks, which may be affected during resizing; however, we do our best to keep any marks intact whenever possible.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.