Antique jewelry for the modern woman
edwardian 3-stone pearl, diamond, and platinum topped 18k gold ring
A luminous ring from the early 1900s, this Edwardian three stone ring is an antique treasure. Set at center is a lovely baroque pearl measuring 6.7 mm round. Surrounding the grayish-pink pearl on either side are two bezel set Old Mine Cut diamonds weighing approximately 0.27 and 0.28 carats each, giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 0.55 carats.
Crafted in platinum topped 18 karat yellow gold, the metal combination is quintessentially Edwardian. The backs of the diamond settings are open allowing light to pour through the stones.
Delicate yet substantial, we love this ring worn on its own or paired with other favorites.
- Style Number: R1897
- Antique- Edwardian, circa early 1900s
- Platinum topped 18k yellow gold
- Baroque pearl- 6.7 mm W x 6.9 mm H
- 2 Old Mine Cut diamonds- 0.27 and 0.28 carats (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.27", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.31"
- Band width 1.6 mm
- Marked with partial unidentified hallmark
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. As always with pearls, this piece should avoid fragrances, sprays, oils, liquids, etc.
Currently a size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.