Antique jewelry for the modern woman
edwardian 1.29 carat cushion cut 14k gold and platinum ring
A beautiful diamond solitaire ring made at the turn of the century with a breathtaking center stone. It features an amazing Old Mine cut cushion shaped diamond weighing 1.29 carats with great color and clarity. It's set within four platinum prongs making the diamond appear even whiter. The back is open allowing the light to flow through the diamond creating amazing sparkle and shine. Completing the ring are four rose cut diamonds giving the band a sparkle accent.
The bi-color metals of platinum and 14 karat yellow gold give the ring a great look. The yellow gold band is beautiful and finishes with a classic line.
This timeless solitaire diamond ring is a steadfast favorite and would make a fantastic engagement ring. The old cut diamond is the perfect choice for those who love of antique stones.
- Style number: R2257
- Early Edwardian, circa early 1900s
- 14 karat yellow gold and platinum
- 1.29 carat square cushion cut diamond, G-H in color, VS2 in clarity (EGL certificate included)
- 4 rose cut side diamonds total 0.03 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.32 carats
- Height of front of ring 0.28", depth of ring as it sits off finger 4.5 mm
- Band width 1.9 mm
- Size 5.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.