Antique jewelry for the modern world
diamond open heart and 14k gold ring
A sweet vintage ring made from 14 karat gold. At center is an open heart done in white gold set with ten vintage single cut diamonds, each weighing approximately 0.01 carats. A yellow gold band is seen on either side, looping around the heart giving the piece a bi-color gold feel.
Measuring 0.80 inches tall at center, it has a lovely size and scale. It looks great on it's own or worn with other favorites.
- Style Number: R3287
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 10 vintage single cut diamonds, each 0.01 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.10 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.80", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.11", width of entire ring 0.78"
- Marked "JM©14K"
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Very good vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.