Antique jewelry for the modern world
blue turquoise and 14k gold ring
A bright and beautiful vintage turquoise ring done in 14 karat yellow gold. At center sits an oval shaped turquoise cabochon measuring 13.6 mm x 8.85 mm, within a bezel setting. The construction of the ring is made to surround the stone. The gold tapers down from the tallest part of the ring creating a chic, signet like design.
The turquoise is the most beautiful shade of sky blue and is even throughout with no visible veining. Turquoise and yellow gold are one of our all time favorite color combos and with its size and color, this ring hits all our favorite notes.
- Style Number: R3081
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Turquoise cabochon 13.6 mm x 8.85 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.62", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.18", total width 0.84"
- Band width tapers from 4 mm down to 2.85 mm
- Size 9, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 7
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. As always with soft stones, extra care should be shown when wearing this piece.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.