Antique jewelry for the modern world
synthetic sapphire and pearl 14k gold cluster ring
A vintage statement ring that feels regal and elegant. Made from 14 karat gold, it centers around a prong-set richly colored synthetic sapphire that's substantial in size and feel. Surrounding it are 14 creamy pearls creating a cluster formation giving the overall look a great contrast.
A fun option for a colorful stone, the large synthetic sapphire changes color in different lights. Primary it reads rich purple like an amethyst, but in different lights it picks up blue tones.
Rich in style, gold color, and texture, this statement piece measures 0.84 inches tall at center. It looks amazing on the hand with its big, bold shape and size.
- Style Number: R2424
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Synthetic sapphire 13 mm x 10 mm
- 14 pearls 3.5 mm (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.84", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.37", width of cluster 0.73"
- Band width tapers from 2.3 mm down to 1.9 mm
- Marked "14k" with illegible partial makers mark
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8.5 and down to a size 5.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Using 10x magnification with a loupe, there can be seen a very small chip at one of the facet junctions; however, we feel this doesn't detract from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.