Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
pave diamond and 14k gold bombe dome ring
A chic and unusual bi-color gold ring from the mid to late 20th century. Substantial in size, its crafted primarily from open 14k yellow gold. Set through the top of the dome are 27 round brilliant cut diamonds set in 14k white gold with a delicate rib along the edge. The 1.05 carats of diamonds make the vintage ring sparkle and the dynamic design and construction gives the ring a different look from every angle.
The bombe style cocktail ring is a classic form and a forever jewelry staple. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings. It's an incredibly chic piece dressed up or down.
- Style Number: R3556
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 18 karat yellow gold
- 27 round brilliant cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.02-0.07 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.05 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.89", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.49"
- Band width tapers from 5.3 mm down to 4.1 mm
- Partial "18K" mark
- Size 8.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9.5 and down to a size 6
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.