Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
1930s old european cut diamond and 14k white gold ring
A beautiful diamond engagement ring made circa 1930s. At center is an Old European Cut diamond weighing 0.51 carats, H in color, and VS1 in clarity and set within four white gold prongs making the diamond appear even whiter than its stated color. Completing the ring are four old cut diamonds, two on each side. The backs of the settings are open allowing the light to flow through the diamond creating amazing sparkle and shine.
The 14 karat white gold setting gives the ring a gorgeous, bright feel. This timeless solitaire diamond ring is a steadfast favorite and would make a fantastic engagement ring. The vintage diamond is the perfect choice for those who love a classic look.
- Style Number: R2410
- Antique, circa 1930s
- 14k white gold
- 0.51 carat Old European Cut diamond, H in color VS1 in clarity (per EGL certificate included with purchase)
- 4 old cut diamonds range in size 0.01 - 0.02 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.57 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.19", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20"
- Band width tapers from 1.7 mm - 1.4 mm
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 4.5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.