Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian open-back 18k gold locket with pearls and black enamel
A lovely Victorian locket from circa 1880s-1900. This round, open-back locket features a diagonal design of black enamel and 11 small seed pearls. It measures just over an inch in height and 0.77 inches in width. The smaller scale of this locket makes it an extra sweet piece. It's perfect to wear all-day long and keep a photo of someone you love close to your heart.
It hangs on a new F&B 18-inch 14k yellow gold chain hitting the perfect spot on the chest.
- Style number: R2280
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900
- 18k yellow gold locket with black enamel
- 11 small pearls, each 2 mm (approx.)
- Height with bail 1.08", width 0.77", depth 0.26"
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Due to the locket having pearls and a matte gold finish, we suggest keeping it away from water. Store securely so the gold finish does not come in contact with other jewelry that can scratch it. Should be worn and handled with care.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.