Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian turquoise and 14k gold locket bracelet
This 14 karat yellow gold bracelet is Victorian jewelry lovers dream.
The bracelet itself is made from flexible 14 karat yellow gold. At center are three individual sections set with a curved row of turquoise cabochons in a beautiful blue-green color. The two sides are smaller than the center section which has an open backed locket hanging from it.
The locket is a traditional memorial piece complete with hair inside. We are happy to leave the piece as is, or remove it for you to place your own photo or memento if preferred.
The 14 karat gold has a beautiful finish that looks amazing with 100+ years of patina. A lovely and historic bracelet to treasure from years to come.
- Style Number: R1775
- Antique, circa mid to late Victorian era
- 14k yellow gold
- 21 pieces of turquoise total, ranging in size from 2 mm to 5 mm each
- Large gold link with turquoise 1" wide, 2 smaller links each 0.76" wide
- Inner diameter of bracelet 6.75" closed, length of bracelet when open 8.5",
- Gold bracelet width 0.39" and depth 0.20"
- Locket 0.90" L x 0.74" W x 0.34" D
- Locket currently holds hair and can be replaced with a photo 0.72" x 0.52" under the glass
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. There are a few minor scratches on the back of the gold links as well as 1 piece of turquoise with a small chip; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.