Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian pearl, enamel, and 14k gold thin bangle bracelet
A beautiful antique bangle bracelet done in the most delicate size and shape. Made from luminous 14 karat yellow gold, three pearl are set along the front. In-between is a leaf and greek key design inlayed with black enamel. The pearls and enamel make a striking combination.
During Queen Victoria's long reign, her beloved husband Albert passed away throwing her into an 80 year mourning period in which she exclusively wore black. This created a new wave in the way people dressed, extending to jewelry, where black was often see.
Unusual with its thin proportions, it has a beautiful design with a delicate feel. We love this piece worn on its owned or stacked with other bracelets.
- Style Number: R1583
- Victorian, circa 1870s- 1900
- 14k yellow gold and black enamel
- 3 pearls, center pearl is 3.1 mm, side pearls are 2.5 mm
- Width of bracelet at widest 3.2 mm to 3 mm at back, length across bracelet 2.35", interior circumference 6.25"
- Marked "14K" with unknown maker's mark
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. The back of the bracelet shows some minor dings and dents; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.