Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian pavé turquoise, silver, and 14k gold dome ring
A lovely turquoise pavé dome ring filled with green blue stones. From the Victorian era, circa late 1800s-1900, the silver dome is filled with 37 turquoise cabochons ranging in size from 1 mm to 2.5 mm each. Consistent in color, it's unusual to find a Victorian dome with stones so close in hue.
The piece came to us as cufflink and we converted it into the super wearable ring it is today. The center portion is set with a 14k rosy-gold bezel circling the dome and a 14k yellow gold band. Measuring 0.69 inches tall and round, it's a great size. We love it worn on its own as a statement piece or paired with other favorites.
- Style Number: R3372
- Antique, Victorian turquoise dome, band done later
- 14k gold and silver
- 37 turquoise cabochons range from 1 mm - 2.5 mm each
- Height of front face of ring 0.69", depth of ring as it sits off finger 9.9 mm
- Band width 3.2 mm
- Marked "F&B 14k"
- Size 5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10
- Very good antique condition- turquoise cabochons show normal wear consistent with age and use, with a few having minor cracking/chipping. As always with soft stones, this piece should avoid fragrances, sprays, oils, liquids, etc.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note that resized rings are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.