Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian sapphire, old mine cut diamond, and 18k gold cluster ring
A beautiful cluster ring made during the Victorian era from 18 karat yellow gold. Sitting at center is a striking old cut light blue sapphire weighing approximately 2.78 carats. The gorgeous, light color paired with the great size makes it a super desirable stone. Prong set, the sapphire is surrounded by a halo of 12 chunky Old Mine cut diamonds each weighing approximately 0.06 to 0.07 carats giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 0.77 carats.
From circa 1880s-1900, this antique ring is in gorgeous condition. The center sapphire makes it pop with color. It looks amazing on the hand with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a fantastic engagement ring for someone looking for a unique and colorful piece.
- Style Number: R1894
- Antique, Victorian circa 1880s-1900
- 18k yellow gold
- Light blue sapphire- 2.78 carats, oval cut 9.8 mm x 7 mm (approx.)
- 12 Old Mine Cut diamonds, ranging from 0.06 to 0.07 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.77 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.56", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.26", width across cluster 0.45"
- Band width tapers from 2.8 mm to 1.8 mm
- Size 7.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 7.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.