Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
retro large citrine, diamond, and 14k gold cocktail ring
Colorful and bold, this vintage Retro era cocktail ring is a perfect statement piece. Done in a mixture of 14 karat white and rose gold, the piece has an all over glow. At the center is a large and beautiful citrine weighing approximately 45.91 carats. The emerald cut stone sits in a unique four-prong setting which finishes with a bezel framing the stone.
On either side of the stone are six old transitional round cut diamonds, each weighing approximately 0.04 carats, for a total diamond weight of 0.24 carats. Set in rose gold, they pop against the primarily white gold construction of the ring.
The gold work is open creating an airy feel you don't commonly find in cocktails rings of this size. It has a big, bold look with a streamlined, clean feel.
At over an inch in length it packs a punch and looks amazing on. A classic cocktail ring like this is a jewelry staple you'll wear for years to come.
- Style Number: R2469
- Vintage, Retro circa 1940s - early 1950s
- 14k white and rose gold
- Citrine- emerald cut, approx. 45.91 carats, 25.5 x 19.1 mm
- 6 Diamonds, transitional round cut, each about 2.2 mm
- Total diamond weight 0.24 carats
- Height of front face of ring 1.03", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.57", width of entire ring 1.04"
- Band width tapers from 8.8 mm down to 4.2 mm
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.