Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
pave diamond and bi-color 14k gold bombe dome ring
A chic and unusual bi-color gold ring from the mid to late 20th century. Substantial in size, its crafted primarily from open 14k yellow gold. Set throughout the top and coming down the dome are 69 round brilliant cut diamonds set in 14k white gold. The 2.75 carats of diamonds make the vintage ring sparkle and pop with every movement. The dynamic design and construction gives the ring a different look from every angle.
The bombe style cocktail ring is a classic form and a forever jewelry staple. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings. It's an incredibly chic piece dressed up or down.
- Style Number: R3553
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 69 round brilliant cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.01 to 0.15 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.75 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.81", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.56", width of ring 0.82"
- Band width tapers from 3 mm down to 2 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 6, Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.