Antique jewelry for the modern world
long diamond and 18k gold flower earrings
Made from 18 karat yellow gold, these antique floral earrings are a lovely find. Centering around a single 18k yellow gold flower, open detailing is seen throughout. Set at the center of each is an Old European Cut diamond weighing approximately 0.20 carats each which set in platinum giving the piece a great bi-color look.
Set on long 14k yellow gold wires, they measure a substantial 1.77 inches long. The simplicity of wire hooks, which were added at a later date, give movement to the earrings when worn. They're easy to wear and go from day to night in a flash.
- Style Number: R3329
- Flowers made circa early 1900s
- 18k yellow gold and platinum flowers, 14k yellow gold hooks which were added later
- 2 Old European Cut diamonds, each 0.20 carats approx.
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.40 carats
- Total height 1.77", width 0.84", depth with hook 0.71"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.