Antique jewelry for the modern world
english sapphire and old mine cut diamond 18k gold ring
Made in Birmingham England in 1918, this antique five-stone ring features beautiful old cut stones. Made from patina rich 18 karat yellow gold, three light blue sapphires are paired with two Old Mine cut diamonds, each 0.08 carats. Set in a row, the backs are open allowing light to pour through the stones making them pop and sparkle. Crafted in 18 karat yellow gold, the ring has fantastic patina and shows it's 100+ years in the best way.
This ring looks beautiful worn on its own or stacked up along with your other favorites. It makes a fantastic engagement ring, wedding band, or anniversary band to complete your wedding set.
- Style Number: R2393
- Antique, made in 1918
- 18k yellow gold
- 3 light blue sapphires- center 3.6 mm and sides 3.2 mm each
- 2 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each about 0.08 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.16 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.21, depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.16", width across stones 0.66"
- Band width tapers from 3 mm - 2.3 mm
- English hallmarks from Birmingham 1918
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6. This ring includes its original hallmarks, which may be affected during resizing.
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.