Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
diamond, kunzite, and 18k gold heart earrings
A striking pair of dangle earrings with great presence and outstanding color. Made from 18k yellow gold, the top of each earring sees an oval brilliant cut kunzite in the most lovely pink hue. Moving down in a door knocker style are 10 round brilliant cut diamonds, each weighing 0.04 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.88 carats for the pair. The bottom of each sees a pink cut glass heart with an additional diamond giving the earrings a bright and happy finishing touch.
While the top portion is stationary, the rest of the earrings move independently. Measuring 1.62 inches in total length, they finish with omega backs for secure wearing.
Finding fine jewelry in a pink hue like this is rare. These are fun and chic at the same time, a fantastic find.
- Style Number: R2468
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18 karat yellow gold
- 2 oval brilliant cut kunzites, each 8.4 x 7 mm (approx.)
- 2 pink glass hearts- each 0.77" x 0.74" (approx.)
- 22 round brilliant cut diamonds, each 0.04 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.88 carats
- Length 1.62", width at widest 0.77", depth 17 mm
- Marked "750"
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.