Antique jewelry for the modern world
3.70 carat colombian emerald, diamond, and 18k gold cluster ring
A stunning cluster ring made during the mid to late 20th century. Sitting at center is a bright and beautiful emerald weighing 3.70 carats. The Columbian emerald is a gorgeous color and paired with the generous size, it's a super desirable stone. Prong set and detailed with millegrain, the emerald is surrounded by a halo of 14 rose cut diamonds. All set in 18k white gold, the overall color of the piece is show-stopping.
Accompanied by a GIA certificate, it's a spectacular future heirloom. It looks amazing on the hand with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R3425
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 18k white gold
- Natural emerald from Colombia, 3.70 carats (10.9 x 8.6 x 5.2 mm), with GIA origin report
- 14 rose cut diamonds, each 2.5 mm approx.
- Height of front face of ring 0.66", depth of ring as it sits off finger 6.2 mm
- Emerald and diamond cluster measures 0.66" H x 0.55" W
- Band width tapers from 1.9 mm down to 1.5 mm
- Marked "18C"
- Size 6, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Wearing emerald jewelry requires more care than with some other gemstones. See the Jewelry Care section for more specific info.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.