Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
citrine and 18k gold arch ring
This chic statement ring from the mid to late 20th century glows bright. Made from 18 karat yellow gold the arch shape has an amazing presence on the finger. The front sees 7 channel set square cut citrines in a uniformly orange color. On either side of the rings gallery are 5 round citrines. The stones, which range in the yellow to orange spectrum, give an ombre effect.
It's high profile and unique design gives the ring a dynamic, sculptural quality. It feels amazing on the finger and looks fantastic on its own or worn with other favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R2476
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- Citrines: 7 square cut 3.80 mm each, 10 round cut ranging from 2.09 mm - 3.34 mm each
- Height of front face of ring 0.37, width 0.74", depth of ring as it sits off finger 7.71 mm
- Band width tapers from 8.2 mm down to 5.38 mm
- Marked "18K NIVA"
- Size 5.5
- Fox & Bond cannot size this ring due to its construction.
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.