Antique jewelry for the modern world
citrine and 14k gold solitaire ring
A sweet and simple vintage ring with a beautiful citrine sitting front and center. Constructed from 14k yellow gold, the bright stone measures 7.5 mm round and is set in a 6-prong setting. The back is open allowing light to pour through and make the faceted orange stone pop.
The simple, yet classic construction is all this ring needs. We love it worn on its own, paired with other pieces, or stacked with your favorite rings.
- Style Number: R3494
- Vintage, circa 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Citrine, 7.5 mm round
- Height of front face of ring 0.23", depth of ring as it sits off finger 5.4 mm, width of entire ring 0.71"
- Band width tapers from 3.8 mm down to 2.4 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Very good vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Band shows small dent and scratch on one side of the ring; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.