Antique jewelry for the modern world
art deco square cut diamond and platinum ring
Dating back to the Art Deco era, circa 1920s-1930s, this show-stopping platinum ring is a special find. It features three brilliant square cut diamonds weighing 0.37 carats set across the center. Accenting the center stones are 42 additional diamonds, 40 single cuts and 2 baguettes, adding a total of 0.94 carats.
With a slight dome, the open design feels transistional in style. The center is geometric and open, indicative of the Art Deco movement, while the swirled design at top and bottom feels slightly earlier. The ring comes together beautifully with its 2.05 carats of total diamond weight.
The wide shape spanning the front of the band takes up great real estate on your finger measuring 0.52 inches tall. It would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring. The flat design makes it the ultimate in comfort.
- Style Number: R2384
- Antique, Art Deco circa 1920s-1930s
- 3 brilliant square cut diamonds- 0.37 carats each (approx.)
- 42 additional diamonds- 40 single cuts and 2 baguettes total 0.94 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.05 carats
- Diamonds range in color from G-H-I and clarity VS
- Height of front face of ring 0.52", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.27"
- Band width tapers from 2.8 mm to 1.6 mm
- Size 5.25, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 6.5 and down to a size 5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.