Antique jewelry for the modern world
art deco amethyst, diamond, and platinum cluster ring
A bright Art Deco ring made circa 1920s-1930s. Crafted in platinum, a richly colored amethyst sits at center. Prong set, it measures 10 mm x 7.8 mm and is a great size in the most lovely purple hue. Surrounding the center stone is a halo of 13 antique cut diamonds, a mixture of Old Mine and Old European cuts, ranging in size from 0.05 to 0.12 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.89 carats. Color and sparkle really come together and make the ring pop.
It looks amazing when worn and with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a fantastic and unique engagement ring.
- Style Number: R2377
- Vintage- Art Deco, circa 1920s-1930s
- Amethyst measures 10 mm x 7.8 mm
- Diamonds- mixture of 13 Old Mine and Old European cuts weighing 0.05 to 0.12 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.89 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.69", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.2", width of entire center 0.52"
- Band width tapers from 2.6 mm down to 1.35 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction.
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.