Antique jewelry for the modern world
1970s large turquoise, diamond, and 18k gold pendant
A chic vintage pendant done in rich 18 karat yellow gold. Made circa 1970s, this gorgeous piece features a stunning combination of turquoise and diamonds. At center are four round turquoise cabochons measuring 8 mm each, with a 0.20 carat vintage single cut diamond accenting the colorful cluster. At top are three additional vintage single cut diamonds set in 18k white gold. Weighing 0.08 each they give the piece a total diamond weight of approximately 0.44 carats.
The all over texturing is quintessential 1960s-1970s. Measuring a substantial 2.6 inches tall, it's beautifully made. It has great depth and dimension, and sits off the chest giving it a presence. The bale hinges open to accommodate a thicker chain if you wish.
The locket comes without a chain so you can add it to your favorite necklace. Also available for purchase with the 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain seen here.
- Style Number: R2376
- Vintage, circa late 1960s-1970s
- 18k yellow and white gold
- 4 turquoise 8 mm round each (approx.)
- 5 vintage full cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.08 to 0.20 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.44
- Height 2.6", width 1.48", depth of center 0.39"
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. The center diamond is chipped, although the prong looks to be made to accommodate it.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.