Antique jewelry for the modern woman
1950s round and baguette cut diamond and platinum scroll earrings
A gorgeous pair of platinum earrings filled with vintage cut diamonds. Made circa 1950s, the combination of diamond cuts is striking. A mixture of 27 baguettes and 26 vintage single and full cut diamonds are set throughout. In total 53 diamonds weighing approximately 3.04 carats give the pair a ton of sparkle. The different diamond cuts look amazing set together and give them depth and dimension.
Measuring 1.04 inches tall, the organic scrolling shape of the design moves up the ear. Their mirrored construction makes them versatile, you have options of how they sit when worn. They're infinitely fresh and edgy even though they're from the 1950s.
They finish with omega style earring backs giving them an extra layer of security. An incredible pair of heirloom diamond earrings to love for generations to come.
- Style Number: R2361
- Vintage, circa 1950s
- Platinum earrings, 14k white gold posts and backs
- 53 diamonds total- a mixture of 26 vintage single and full cuts ranging in size from 0.04-0.15, 27 baguettes ranging in size from 0.02-0.09 carat (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 3.04 carats
- Length 1.04", width 0.56" at widest point, depth w/o post 0.49"
- Backs marked "585" "14K"
- Great vintage condition- a few solder marks are seen consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.