Antique jewelry for the modern world
multi-color glass stone and 14k gold pendant
A bright and color vintage pendant from circa 1950s-1960s. Made from 14 karat yellow gold, it's prong set throughout with thirty-two glass stones. The stones are different sizes and colors and range from 3.5 mm up to 6.65 mm.
The thick domed construction coupled with the nice large size makes it a substantial pendant. Pebble like in shape and form, when not wearing it, you'll want to hold it in your hand.
The pendant measures 1.38 inches tall with its 14k yellow gold bale. Colorful and fun, you'll wear this exciting necklace for years to come.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 20 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style number: R1244
- Vintage, circa 1950s-1960s
- 14 karat yellow gold pendant, 14 karat yellow gold chain
- Glass stones ranging in size 3.5 up to 6.65 mm
- Height with bale 1.38", width 1.12" round, depth 0.81"
- Hangs on an 20" F&B 14k gold chain
- Great vintage condition, consistent with age and wear
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.