Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
malachite, diamond, and enamel 14k gold pendant necklace
A super cool vintage pendant from the 1960s-1970s. Chic and stylized, geometric shapes come together to create a unique design. A black enamel triangle shape is seen at center surrounded by two pieces of semi-circular malachite. Accenting the center opening are 15 single cut diamonds giving the pendant a total diamond weight of approximately 0.30 carats set in white gold.
Made from 14 karat yellow gold, the materials come together perfectly. The colors pop against the sparkling diamonds. Measuring just under 2 inches tall, it's a substantial size and shape.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 22-inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R2505
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1970s
- 14 karat yellow and white gold
- Malachite- 2 calibre cut pieces, each 27 x 9.4 mm approx.
- 15 single cut diamonds each approx. 0.02 carats
- Total diamond weight approx. 0.30 carats
- Height with bale 1.90", height w/o 1.58", width 1.36", depth 0.23"
- Marked "Z 585"
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Option to purchase pendant with a new F&B 22" 14 karat yellow gold chain.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.