Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian chrysoprase clover and diamond 18k gold necklace
This lovely antique necklace makes a fantastic good luck token. Made late in the Victorian era, circa 1880s-1900, the pendant in done in a lovely shade of rosy-yellow gold and sterling silver.
A four leaf clover is formed from carved chrysoprase leaves. The chrysoprase has a glittery quality to it due to the trace amounts of nickel in the stones composition. Sweet details are seen throughout, complete with veining and notches at the top. The design centers around a prong set Old Mine Cut diamond weighing approximately 0.09 carats. To complete the piece, 4 rose cut diamonds are set into the stem giving the pendant lovely antique sparkle.
Measuring 1.2 inches tall and 0.97 inches wide, it's a great size and shape for everyday wear. It hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain. The fun pop of color along with the good luck theme makes it a super desirable necklace.
- Style Number: R2345
- Antique- Victorian circa 1880s-1900
- 18k rosy-yellow gold and silver pendant
- 4 Carved chrysoprase clover leaves
- 5 diamonds- 1 Old Mine Cut diamond 0.09 carats (approx.) and 4 rose cut diamonds graduate in size from about 1.4 mm- 0.90 mm
- Height with bale 1.20", w/o bale 1", width 0.97", depth 0.30"
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.