Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
edwardian diamond, pearl, 14k gold, and platinum horseshoe charm
A beautiful antique horseshoe pendant from the Edwardian era. Done in 14k yellow gold, 34 luminous pearls are set within the horseshoe. Seen at the top and on each point is an Old Mine Cut diamond. Set in platinum, two of the antique cut stones weigh 0.02 carats and one weighs 0.03 carats giving the piece a total diamond weight of 0.07 carats.
Found as a pin, we converted it to a super wearable pendant.
The warm gold and creamy pearls look incredible against the skin. A substantial size, it measures 1.45" tall with bale. It looks great on its own or stacked with your favorite pieces.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R3024
- Antique- Edwardian, circa 1900-1920
- 14k yellow gold and platinum
- 3 old mine cut diamonds- 2 weighing 0.02 carats, 1 weighing 0.03 carats
- Total diamond weight 0.07 carats approximately
- Pearls: 34 measuring 1.30 mm - 2.50 mm round each
- Height with bale 1.45", height w/o bale 1.29", width 1.09", depth 1.97 mm
- Marked "K 14K"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.