Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian "regard" 10k gold and enamel locket
A striking and romantic locket to hold your loved ones close to your heart. Large in size, the oval shaped locket features an impressive set of letters at center in white, cobalt blue, light blue, and coral red enamel. At first glance it looks like a monogram, but actually spells out the word "REGARD".
A sentimental and colorful piece, it's sure to tug at your heartstrings. Made in 10 karat yellow gold on front and back, the wonderful patina on the gold shows its age in the best way. A very special piece of jewelry, it holds two photos.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
We love it worn on its own or stacked with your favorite necklaces.
- Style number: R1500
- Victorian, circa 1890s-1900
- 10k yellow gold and enamel locket, 14k yellow gold chain
- Height 1.72" with bale/ 1.3" without bale, width 1.1", depth 0.35"
- Holds up to 2 photos inside locket measuring 1.2" x 0.95"
- Very good antique condition- slight wear throughout consistent with age. Slight enamel loss on one letter to be expected with age.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.