Antique jewelry for the modern world
engraved 14k gold locket with black and white enamel
A lovely double-sided antique locket perfect for holding your loved ones close to you heart. Made during the early part of the 20th century from 14 karat yellow gold, it features beautifully engraved designs throughout, accented with black and white enamel.
We believe this piece started its life as a pocket watch but was converted to a locket somewhere along the way.
At 1.54" tall, it's the perfect size for your everyday piece and holds two photos of your choice.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R1783
- Antique, circa early 20th century
- 14k yellow gold with black and white enamel
- Height with bail 1.54, width 1.07" round, depth 0.28"
- Holds 2 photos approx. 0.96" round
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Some slight enamel loss in places to be expected, however we do not feel it distracts from the beauty of the overall piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.